Coffee Shop, Café, Music Venue
8210 Oak St (Dante St)
New Orleans, LA 70118
- Check out the new hand-painted skeleton bathroom by barista Becky! Amaze.
- Get the italian sodas! Raspberry is superb.
- Free condoms available by the front door.
- That honey ginger iced tea is most delicious.
- Try the spearmint iced tea!! As close as you'll get to sucking on a tea-soaked mint leaf
- Now takes credit cards for purchases over $4!
- My favorite espresso in town.
- The iced coffee is the BEST!!
- Just say, I'll have a crackberry tea please!
- Great late night coffee spot, with free wi-fi, and a cool vibe.
- Disagree. Tomato basil cream cheese on a plain bagel is pure heaven. ;)
- All coffee and espresso-based drinks are excellent here!
- The iced teas. The honey ginger tea most especially.
- "Seedsational" cookie is a great choice for vegan + gluten free
- Delicious iced teas. Slightly eccentric staff.
- Check out their fancy tea drinks.
- Big fan of the place. finally have credit card (square) machine. Always out of almond milk. It's annoying.
- Awesome coffee, awesome art, awesome vibes, awesome people. Awesome all around. Felt like home.
- Blackberry hibiscus tea, two thumbs up!!!
- So many teas!