Zok Noodle House 竹面馆
Dim Sum, Noodles
Lot 25-G, Jalan Bandar Puteri 2/3,
Puchong Batu Dua Belas, Selangor 47100
+60 3-8063 6866
- Pork noodle is different yet tasty.
- The soup wan tan mee nicer than the dry one
- Smell of rats are too strong. Wish owner see my message and do cleaning and pest control frequently.
- Signature prawn wanton noodles are nice
- Pathetic dim sum, taste worse than frozen dim sum. No wonder so many seats available... food taste sour...not fresh at all...
- Lousy service....
- was pleasantly surprised by the food, the wanton noodle soup was nice with the crunchy springy noodles and four big prawn & pork wantons and the hokkien mee had good wok hei
- decent milk tea / teh peng. wanton char siew noodle soup is good, with huge wanton & i like how they serve char siew separately with sauce, breakfast set is very worth, only 6.50 for such huge portion
- Good char siew wantan mee with fair selection of dim sum:-)
- Dim Sum taste a bit too tame and so does the noodles, advertisement made this place a bit over-rated but the taste failed to impress me.
- Ordered their house special curry Mee, and lacked off the wanton. If I didn't ask for it, will they still compensate back? Overall tastes, 5/10
- A noodle house with dim sum as a plus. I haven't eat everything, but as an egg tart fanatic, this is where I had one of the worst egg tart in my life, and also a fried yam dish that is just as awful.
- Contrary to its name it does serve dimsum as well as roasted meats.
- Dim sum nice. Soup wan tan mee very nice. I like the soup with combinations of celery.
- I think dim sum is so so only...not as expected. But service is not bad.
- Foods really so so ....
- Siewmai & wukok so nice !!!!!!
- Order anything with Prawns inside cause it's fresh. Noodles so-so and Xiao Long Bao not good.
- The steam dim sum were good. The fried dim sum not nice :( Xiao long bao also not nice. Services good