Latin American, Bar, Spanish
201 E Main St (Downtown Mall)
Charlottesville, VA 22902
- The mojito is the drink to get here.
- Amanda makes the best Mojitos! They are yummy!
- I recommend the drinks. Have a drink. It will get you drunk.
- The Gazpacho is delish, and the New York Strip was perfect! Mmmm grilled asparagus
- The jack cheese fritters are ridic good
- The key lime free range chicken is one of my favorite dishes in cville. Spicy sauce paired with avocado make great flavors.
- Tuna tartare appetizer is wonderful. Great selection of South American wines. Steak with polenta frites or any kind of seafood entree is sure to please.
- Make a meal out of appetizers. Pork belly, cheesy grits, gazpacho, and creamed corn -all excellent! Tuna tar tar was too spicy. Skip the fried cheese fritters.
- My 4th visit here. Each time has been fantastic. Beet salad and cheese fritters started things; halibut and the always fabulous drunken NY strip finished us off, no room for dessert sadly!
- Chile relleno. Salmon. Cheese fritters. Yum!
- The salmon is absolutely amazing! Great wine list.
- Creative cocktails, watermelon salad, everything really
- The duck is to die for!
- It's all good!
- Never anyrhing but great & creative food with terrific service!
- Squash soup is great. Rest is really a bit heavy after you've eaten it.
- Try the Pera Vida martini. Nice and cool and packs a nice kick.
- Get a table next to the fireplace!
- Mmmmm smoke tomato grits!