Zip Fusion Sushi
- Delicious sushi!!!
- Tuna lover? Then u gotta try their In and Out Tuna Roll. Spicy Tuna on the inside, Tuna Sashimi on top!
- Tait loved the albacore. I love that there was absolutely no scene.
- Possibly the worst sushi I've had in LA. It wasn't bad, just terribly bland. The seaweed salad was great though.
- try tacos
- Overpriced and poor quality "Japanese" food.
- Insane Happy Hour here from Monday thru Friday, 3PM-7PM. You get a plate of food and a drink (sake, beer, soju) for $7!
- for the #hellokittyhungryhunt- they only hand out 25 pins at lunch (11:30am start) and dinner (5:00pm start)
- Great food, atmosphere, and music. If doing #HelloKittyHungryHunt, call before you go that day. They only do so many pins/food per day. Didn't get mine even though we had reservations for that reason.
- Sushi is great. It just melts in your mouth.
- Seaweed salad!!!!!
- Best sushi ever
- The BSCR roll is dope, too
- The baked mussels, dragon rolls and shrimp tempura rolls were all amazing.
- Service staff is super friendly and helpful
- All-you-can-eat on Fridays for $25. Just ask the chef for sushi and they'll take care of you. Albacore is the best I've had, and the white tuna was amazing as well.
- The Sashimi Salad and Sashimi Ceviche are must trys! Simply to die for and worth every penny! Oh and dont forget to order at least one Albacore Sushi!
- Martha is still the best sushi chef here!
- Must try: yakitori combo and yellowtail ponzu.
- Martha is the best sushi chef!