$ $ $ $
- It's pronounced "Chio Chechio". Try the meat and cheese platter.
- Great follow up to Arcodoro in a more neighborhood setting.
- It's a little pricey and not a great menu. :(
- I have had great Italian food in Houston, Austin, NYC, Chicago, Boston, London, cities across Italy - this place was awful. Wine glass had tons of cork in it, food was worse than Olive Garden.
- Warmhearted Owner/Chef Francesco rocks! Try his rich braised veal - "Osso Buco AI Barolo," or the Berkshire pork chop grilled called, "Nodino Di Maiale Alla Pappa Reale." See www.ziocecio.com/menu
- Who doesn't love fresh pasta? Yummy
- Great Sardinian Italian cuisine with really fresh ingredians. Ph, 214.351.1100.
- The meaning is "uncle Cecio"
- Bistecca, seafood salad, whatever Francesco recommends!