5314 NE Sandy Blvd (btw Sacramento & Sandycrest)
Portland, OR 97213
- Everything has msg. I love it!
- get the salt and pepper squid!
- The fried rice with shrimp and BBQ Chinese pork is the tastiest I've found yet in the metro area.
- Best green bean appetizer ever!
- Best Chinese food on the inner east side of Portland. Veggie dishes are tremendous.
- this is where i get our yearly new years eve take out
- Lots of seating so never a long wait for a table.
- All of their food is amazing!
- Everything's good here: so order the weird stuff! Salt & pepper shrimp = awesome. Don't ask for recommendations, just pick something from the house specials that you've never tried before & dive in.
- Can never go wrong with the walnut shrimp.
- Get the crispy shrimp with honey glazed walnuts..amazing!
- I'm from NH & they're open until midnight.
- Outside, look NE & see the back of the 13k foot Southeast Asian Vicariate of Portland. It was opened in Oct of 1999, when an est. 5-7k Vietnamese Catholics lived in Portland. 600 attended its opening.
- Great for late night take-out; they're open til midnight.