Ziafat Halal Restaurant
81 Nathan Rd
尖沙咀, Kowloon City
- Will never come back again. Sorry. You really need to improve your attitude and improve the portion. Only 3 small tiny pieces of lamb and call it a place? Shoot. Everything only comes in half?
- Not recommended. Service very bad food is ok. Quantity too less for the price and poor service. The attendent will just forget about you and chat with friends for hours
- %100 halal meat and chicken services.they have hookah also
- Lamb kebab is heaven.lentil soup and yogurt shake must try
- Try everything, you won't regret. Probably the best middle east Egyptian style food in Hong Kong. Try the Turkish coffee, the best in town.
- Very very tasteful food!!!!
- Amazing arabic food. A truly hidden gem! Try the falafels, naan, and if u wanna order the hummus order the one with parsley. :)
- Try the mutton cry: yummy!