1101 Melbourne Rd. (at North East Mall)
Hurst, TX 76053
- White Tiger roll is a must!
- Love the Strawberry Monchi
- Try the sunshile roll it so yummy
- We ordered 4 rolls, rice dish & miso soup.. it was all fresh and so good. Service was great too!
- Lady bug roll is the best!
- My fav is the Lady Bug roll and tempura calamari but we have had nothing bad here. We have tried other places and still find ourselves coming back here over and over.
- Very attentive... food is good...
- Fresh fish and good rolls. Flavored saki too! Amal quaint sushi bar! Lots of seating at the bar. Nice sushi man! Good service.
- Las Vegas roll. Philadelphia and Dragon rolls classic. Good service and food.
- The workers and environment is always great and of course the sushi
- Ebi Ebi Roll and the Texas roll are to die for!
- Try the calamari and my fav is the ladybug roll!! Yum!
- Really tasty sushi! We had Las Vegas roll and Philadelphia roll, miso soup and green tea ice cream. Will be back!
- Definitely get the sashimi bowl if you want to eat REAL sushi (none of that deep fried crap)! Some of the best sushi I've ever had!
- The Zena Fire roll is great
- Ninja roll is the bomb
- My husband and I ordered a Zena Special Roll, when it came to the table it was missing the avocado. We told our waitress and her reply was, "Would the avocado make it that much better?" walked away.
- Go wash your hands...
- Best quality, most friendly sushi place in the midcities.
- On the Border roll is the BOMB!!!!!