$ $ $ $
- Good place for a pint of Kirin Ichiban at the bar
- Food tastes ok, but it's not that special anymore. I would say that the best choice will be Zen Special Maki because of the quite intresting combination. Overall, this place have seen better days.
- Best sushi in Hampshire. Salmon sashimi rulezzz
- Have the Ebu Tempura
- Food is absolutely lush! Super fast service, although be careful how much you tip, 15% of the bill not enough?!
- The sushi is okay. Its 19.50 for dinner buffet but the variation is quite limited and if you fancy something else, you gonna need to pay some more
- Cooked fresh to order all you can eat buffet. Amazing!
- The place offers vegetarian options and all of them taste great. Their cheese cakes are also awesome. The cheese is not "strong" and it blends well with the topping. Try strawberry cheesecake. Yum!!
- Amazing food, great value, excellent customer service, lovely atmosphere
- Lovely place with a buzzy atmosphere. Amazing food and although the service was really quick, the staff still apologised for the wait and gave me tips on how to make my own miso soup. Would go again.
- Nice atmosphere, and good food. Try to dry saki.
- Excellent food and service!
- The best restaurant in Southampton!!! Everything is fresh
- Excellent food, fast service, very nice staff and great place! 10 out of 10!
- Very friendly and food tasty
- Good for 4 of you as so many good dishes you all can get different ones 2 try!!
- Its very flexible service, I loved it.
- The buffet is now 21.50, with about half the buffet menu being chargeable per serving (another 1 or 2 depending on the item) 10% service included in the bill but the service was shocking