Pakistani, North Indian
- The food is quite fine, but their service is literally horrible
- Simply the Best!
- simply FANTASTIC!
- On of the best Tikka Masalas
- Awful service especially if your Asian
- Samosas here are lovely-with the right amount of spice!
- Their samosas are a must!
- Awesome food, the mixed grill is tops.
- Baati gosht
- Best lentil soup ever
- Lamb Samosas, Mukhun Murgh
- If you're Muslim, they serve Halal food here.
- My favourite Indian (actually northern Pakistani) in London by far. Riz and team always delight.
- A hidden indian gem .. Spiced and flavored to be one of the best in London..!
- Samosas, WOW. Murgh tikka and veggie biryani are very good. Small and it gets crowded.
- Quiet near to marble arch underground, chicken shish kebab(if I remember correctly) was good and spicy, other dishes were just average (chicken gravy and naan), good to try once if in this area
- They offer 2 half vegetarian choices for additional 4 payment
- awesome food.
- Am trying Multani Murgh looks amazing
- Good service