46 Gulou Dongdajie 鼓楼东大街46号 (Jiaodaokou)
- It got even nicer after the renovation. Beautiful courtyard, roof top terrace, good food and drinks, fair prices.
- One of the best place to have a sunday brunch or a coffee in gulou dong da jie. Try the small croissant with Nutella,it feels like home but they should put more Nutella . Nice handmade cake. Bravi!
- This is the Cafe I was looking for in Beijing!
- Lots of tables. Very cozy and international. Love the wooden furniture.
- Excellent place. Great atmosphere. I had a super breakfast there today with one of the best coffees that u can get in Beijing! Recommended!
- Perfect oasis in the middle of busy city, air conditioned and chill. Iced oatmilk lattes
- Love this place! Awesome coffee, freshly-squeezed juices, breakfast is epic and when they have DJs: they rock... go see for yourself...
- Nice place to hangout with friends. I highly suggest to stay indoor if you don't smoke, too many mosquitoes in the yard.
- Nice food, really beautiful place, extremely friendly staff. A place to go for sure
- Nice good help
- What a wonderful caf!!! The coffee is the best one I drunk in Beijing. Also the breakfast was of best quality. I would recommend it to everyone who likes european breakfast and enjoys good coffee.
- A spacious place with a wide selection of coffee. The terrace upstairs is amazing, especially at night.
- The anti-stress breakfast is amazing. Try their shrimp tacos too!
- Excellent caramel cappuccino!
- Great cafe with wine and free wifi! PW cafe zarah (with a space).
- Great atmosphere, very friendly waiters/baristas and delicious coffee, tea, cocktails... Delicious everything!
- Zarah breakfast is a lot food but it's great. Probably the best croissant that I've had in Beijing. Top notch ingredients.
- Yummy breakfasts, lunch and dinners. Good selection of drinks. Great atmosphere. Lots of expats.
- Still a great breakfast after all these years, love the little courtyard now