Deli / Bodega, Middle Eastern
- try the Tilapia on Fridays!
- They do a great philly cheese steak here.
- Everything is good here. It's the best deli in townfar better than Holy Land for food and service.
- Next time get that Zakia Deli gyro delivered to your door from www.bitesquad.com. $10 off your first order with code "FOURSQUARE".
- Fridays tillapia special is the best
- If you need to eat gluten free, don't get the falafel. It has no gluten-containing ingredients, but they have a major cross-contamination problem.
- Any special of the day. Seriously.
- Get the rosita!
- Try the mjadra sandwich
- The kafta sandwich is incredible.
- The gyros come with tahini sauce, which is good, but if you prefer the Greek style, you can ask for the creamy cucumber sauce instead.
- Substitute veggie tabouli for the tomato/onion on a sandwich--divine!
- Try the Chicken Gyro plate and get a side of the garlic spread. The tuna pasta salad & greek salad are great. The Chicken sandwich is fantastic, the daily made roll makes it. Try the fresh lemonade!
- Everything here is so good Kibbi sandwich is amazing!
- The gyros and burglary are fantastic, but the baklava is the best I've ever had and I live 3 blocks from Emilie s and would rather drive to Zakia.
- What isn't good here nothing yet. Go outside your comfort zone and sample some of the sides in the case many are better warmed which contain rice or lentils. Tahini is very garlicky and tasty!
- Delicious,real food. Get a sampler plate so you can try several deli options. My faves: baba ganouj, cabbage roll,kidney beans, and Lebanese salad.
- The tilapia dish they have is so yummy!! I also love their potato salad, which you wouldn't normally associate with a Lebanese restaurant.
- Get the baba ghanoush!
- Lots of variety. May be one of my fav Lebanese places around town. I really like the tilapia with almonds for the entree and eggplant salad for the side. Will be back for more