Zúmba Mexican Grille
Mexican, Burritos, Tacos
- Expect the same killer Mexican food, but with tables and more seating.
- mexican chicken on everything
- The tacos here are off the hook.
- salsa bar.. so good! get the green stuff. mmmm
- have to try the bowl-rito with the mexican stewed chicken! amazing and healthy too!
- Charging station = a plus (location) Still sad about the Birmingham location closing down.
- Bowlrito is the way to go. Includes chips where the burritos do not. Food is always fresh here.
- The Mexican stewed beef is around for a limited time and it is AMAZING! Needs to be on the menu permanently! Tender chunks flavorful beef! Delish!
- Just because the salsa bar is free, it does not mean you need to bleed the place dry, you vultures. If you want a bigger container for salsa, pay for it. Stop being such a tight wad.
- easily my favorite restaurant. always fresh ingredients, open salsa bar, friendly staff. i don't live in michigan anymore, but every time i do, hitting up zumba is on my to do list.
- Whatever you get, get it with Guac. They make it fresh several times a day!
- The Mexican Chicken and pork are silly good...you'd be a fool if you didn't try either.
- Oh My Goodness... That was delicious. I've never had, nor heard of a fish taco but babyyyyy, that was good. I bet it would be even better fresh!!! 'm going back tonight.
- if you're new here don't slow the flow!
- Can't stop eating fish tacos. Help.
- Mexican chicken is great! I love the bowl-rito.
- Staff didn't know about 4sq discount even though they wrote "check in!" in pen on their in-store 4sq sticker. Food was cold and not much flavor. Baja fresh is way better. Won't be back.
- Only drunk kids would consider this food edible
- I'm a picky eater and the fish taco was better than I expected. I actually enjoyed it more than my chicken and ground beef tacos!
- It's roughly the same price as Qdoba but much better food and service.