102 Fortune Green Road (Finchley Road)
London, Greater London NW6 1DS
+44 20 7431 6602
- Fantastic sushi but agree with other comments. Delivery time is far too long. I ordered via the hungry house app and it took over 1.5 hours and I live nearby. I would order again though as it was good
- Walked in greeted by a waitress who was absolutely clueless. The table was not only sticky but the menus were covered in food. The table next to us wasn't cleaned. We left before ordering!
- Yummy teriyaki salmon
- Don't wait your time with this restaurant. Delivery takes forever (over an hour and half even though they promise it in 45 mins). Terrible service when you ring up!
- Great food but terrible service (both in and take away) - can't stay away though!!
- Take-aways take ages - min 1 hour. Worst was 2 hrs. Great food and be prepared to pay with patience and plenty of coin.
- Fantastic sushi - Japanese/ Peruvian fusion. Best sushi this side of Nobu...
- more of a fusion menu than "pure" Japanese, but good nevertheless
- Go and have their thin sliced seared sea bass in soy and ginger...