Yoshi Shabu Shabu
1801 N Greenville Ave
Richardson, TX 75081
- Food was fresh, but I didn't like the broth very much cause it was more like boiled water to me. Maybe better if they used chicken broth or something it would have been better.
- Nothing, the food's overpriced and the staff are way too involved for shabu, portions way too small
- Great Waygu and Salmon. The spicier the better!
- good stuff. REALLY expensive. don't come if you're hungry unless you're willing to give a kidney as payment
- It's fun trying Japanese that isn't sushi
- Pricey but sooo good! Save space for the special noodle sauce at the end! We went with the prime rib Godzilla size! Salmon side is great too. 4/5
- This place is pretty legit! Great prices and good ingredients. Ask the chef to go easy on the shoyu sauce when he's making the soup for noodles.
- They turn your broth into a soup after. It's like a 2nd meal!
- Amazing place! Unique and awesome experience! Amazing atmosphere and friendly staff. If you like your culinary experience to be one of a kind you need to check this place out!! Food imperative!!
- Endless cold sake and a great smile from the whole staff
- Opening Winter 2013...