Sushi, Sake Bar
- Sake martini.
- Try the avocado salad! Even if you don't like avocado the dressing is worth trying.
- Best Spicy Scallop Roll!
- Sit outside on the garden patio and watch the birds play in the fountain. Friendly service, fair prices and a huge selection of rolls and sashimi. Try the avocado salad and the Yosaku roll.
- Excellent value and great service! Try the lunchtime bento box and enjoy it on the sunny garden patio. Try out the Yosaku roll and the caterpillar. Avocado salad and sweet potato roll for vegetarians.
- Lunch specials are amazing...cheap, fresh, fast!
- Try the Sweetie Pie :)
- Yummy Sushi!
- I travel for a living, and have eaten sushi in Japan, and Okinawa Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Houston... This was a better experience. Awesome time. Great wait staff. Chefs were helpful.
- Omakase dinner set was very filling and satisfactory, and fish were all fresh too!
- You MUST have the spicy scallops, allergic to scallops, then ask for the sauce on tuna. I Bento Box it weekly & ask for 'Chefs Choice' for my sushi, 50% of the time u get something interesting.
- Ask for ika-natto. Tak had it for breakfast everyday as a kid -- not for the weak of heart.
- They r doing an awesome job participating in Old Port Fest!
- Good sushi, good price.
- So Authentic. Very good sushi. Cool vibe and great drinks!! A must see
- Amazing sushi!
- Great little restaurant. Amazing sushi and great sake collection. Love the seating style.
- It's so good
- With a huge menu, you have many options to choose from!
- Great, family-owned sushi joint. The bento box was a ton of food!