Burgers, Hot Dogs
836 N York St (at Grand Ave)
Elmhurst, IL 60126
- The Greek Chicken is amazing!
- Greek potatoes are freakin' amazing!
- Chicken Basket is delicious!
- Gyros here are incredible and they're generous with their portions.
- Always get the gyros.
- Large portions - split a meal. Plenty of food.
- Wow! The chicken kabob is delicious but really huge!
- Get an extra pita for the gyros. There is enough meet for two sandwiches.
- AMAZING GREEK FOOD.
- Okay I know this says burger joint but they are known for their chicken. It's SO GOOD. and they give you ginormous platters for $7. Amazing customer service. This restaurant is family owned :)
- Love the chicken breast plate
- Had a good chicken dinner then ran into a good sized roach in the women's bathroom on the way out, may have turned me off too much to go back:/
- The gyros sandwich is delicious, and humongous.
- Chicken Kebab plate rocks!
- Must try Gyro dinner and the chicken dinner
- Great chicken.
- Best chicken around. Broasted is great but the chicken breast plate is better for you and just as delicious! Also try the greek potatoes and rice.
- Great gyros - suggest the gyro dinner w/ extra pita. It's perfect for 2 and is under $12
- Can't beat the 2 hotdog special....with fries and a drink for 5 bucks. Added bonus: leave your mess at the table and they'll take it away for you. Skip the gyros though.