Yorkside Pizza and Restaurant
- Cheese fries.
- Mozzarella Sticks are exceptional
- Great Greek-style pizza
- Manager was very unprofessional and would not let us leave the restaurant until we payed the "Auto gratuity"... The service was horrible... And I'm not hard to please when it comes to service...
- Great food but that's about it... The service was horrible and our waitress was rude. She had the nerve to add a 20% auto gratuity. Refusing to pay the "tip" the manager was a down right jerk to us...
- Basil #8 with tomato sauce ftw. With an Oreo cookie shake. Food coma!
- Grab a slice after a show at Toad's. So worth it.
- Mushroom slice made with canned mushrooms. Avoid.
- Try four cheese pizza.. Best ever
- Hello SCSY and YMUN delegates! Yorkside features great Greek salad, tasty buffalo chicken tenders, and amazing milkshakes. See if you can find Pres. George W. Bush in one of the photos!
- Buffalo Chicken tenders are really tasty
- Late at night, nothing beats the buffalo chicken tenders. To not try some post Toad's is an insult to New Haven.
- this place is awful unless you are looking for a heart attack helper. the pizza is the worst in new haven, and the service is indifferent
- mozzarella sticks!
- A large salad is enough for two people and will provide a whole meal.
- Best cheesesteak with lettuce tomato and mayo
- Get the buffalo mozzarella sticks!! (Not listed on the menu but a better version of the regular mozz sticks)
- Great pizza! Classic New Haven landmark. Friendly staff.
- Very greasy slices but maybe that's a good thing They accept cards too.