Yong He Eating House 永和豆浆油条大王
458 Geylang Road (Lor 24A Geylang)
+65 6745 5682
- Parking is a challenge!!
- Not as nice as last time. We almost left of each dish.
- The Taiwan Mee Sua is da best! Must try!
- Though std has dropped, this 24hr shop is still the only place I know to get proper Chinese (oven roasted flatbread) w/ (Fried fritters).Try with additional porkfloss and egg stuffing. Yum!!
- Shao Bing sucks big time after the move. More room and better service though.
- Shortchanged by e standard n quality of food, used to be very good but not anymore ever since it moved. Trust me.. Shi Lin's mee sua, Rocher's beancurd + soya milk beat it easily now
- The food here is getting worse
- Shifted to Geylang 24A~
- Jiak Tau Huay...
- Toast bun meat floss egg () 's standard dropped after they moved. Enjoyed the braised pork rice though.
- Xiao long bao sux!
- From bad to worse! ShAo bing like stone
- Food isn't great after e move!
- or siew Mai? Epic fail....
- service crew service is horrible specially d counter cashier,a fat lady in 30s & an auntie in 50s. d business is very gd n nice food but gt to tolerate their staff's attitude,onces is enough. bad!
- Get to go with youtiao!
- The shop name speaks for itself what is (recommended) food.
- Good meet up with Supporter at HanstSportNutrition.com
- You don't get many savoury versions in Singapore and even less people who appreaciates it. The is not nice but the is not bad and worth a try.