Desserts, Ice Cream
- The thai bubble tea is the shit!
- Bubble tea was not as good as I expected it to be. Highly disappointed. If you've never had bubble tea before, you just might like it. Try taro!
- Hella lot quieter than Cups. No blaring music. Free iPad use. Nice! Bright w/good seating. No dumb acrylic wall that causes you to stand in a long line w/20 peeps in front of you while your CUP melts.
- Kids and I love this place....low fat ice cream with the best toppings plus iPads to play with!
- Great Fro-yo. Plus the iPad's have great games and are working perfect! There Bubble Tea is also a favorite.
- Place is conveniently located. The only thing I will say is that they need regular chocolate as an option for yogurt and the iPads need to be cleaned regularly
- Love their Thai Bubble Tea!
- Love the waffle cone bowls!!! Some really different inventive flavors too
- Come have some delish frozen yogurt and hangout at the iPad bar. Don't forget to try the Salted Caramel Pretzel super yummy!
- Espresso and dark chocolate. Lots of toppings. Don't forget the caramel sauce.