- The frozen yogurt is just average.
- Ridiculous. The servers had no idea about any loyalty cards - secret or otherwise.
- The frozen yogurt shop I like the most in Hong Kong.
- great frozen yoghurt with classic,green tea & seasonal favours+uncountable garnishes, i love their cheese cake but can't found anymore :( but still i love the mochi, flaxseeds & wheatgerm
- Honestly it's the best frozen yogurt in the world. Forget yogurtland, yogo, yogi...whatever wherever
- Recommended: feature flavor for this month - cappuccino!
- Check out the feature flavors, cappuccino was amazing!
- No better option in HK of you need a fix of FLAVORED froyo
- Good flavor and location but stingy with the toppings
- The staff are kinda wooden...
- kind of expensive but its the originally
- ask staff for blue stamp card and start collecting!
- I like green tea + blueberry, always.
- Love the yogurt
- Errr... None of the staff knows what the 4sq special is.
- The "secret loyalty card" is not really a "secret", it's basically just the regular stamp card...
- dark chocolate is so-so=_= also there is no special card in their promotion... they just gave me a free upgrade to large@@
- Try the new dark chocolate flavor while it's available!
- yo mama so fat, that when she jump for joy, she got stuck!