Yen Seafood (燕海鲜餐厅)
$ $ $
701 Jalan Pengkalan Batu Kawan
Simpang Empat, Pulau Pinang 14110
+60 4-587 2616
- Duno what's nice here but damn many ppl lo!!!!
- Price is reasonable ~ taste good
- Changed to new building just at the corner...
- Very expensive and bad service.4th day of CNY, the price is about 30-40% more expensive than normal day.. Previouslt used to be good place to dine in but nowaday u have alot better choice around here.
- Give us overnight chicken, seafood not fresh..food taste very bad
- Gong Boh Mantis prawn is not nice and served cold.
- Only selected seafood taste delicious. Gong Boh Mantis prawn is not nice and served cold.
- First time also the last time !
- Bad services.... 1st and also the last time...
- Overrated. Duno y so many ppl here
- Extremely bad service!
- Very bad service. Extreme slow order, request for tool to hammer the crab also didn't service, asking to fill water also didn't supply on although request for extremely lot time. Extreme bad service.
- ....nice la...
- Fresh crab
- Slow service and bad attitude (lady boss )
- Seafood is fresh,thing that disappoint me was the service.Not helpful and as a patron i'm not allow to hand pick crab/mantis prawn.Reason to hand pick is because not to get cheated over 'dead' seafood
- Good seafood at reasonable prices.
- bad services. waitress there no manners at all. didn't ask for any permission and simply take away our ketchup, chili. ask for order but not even a waitress want to border you. small dish. so bye~
- Oyster is awesome!!
- Fresh crab here but too much of flies. Cleanliness need to improve