- Voted by Boise Weekly readers as Best of Boise 2011.
- Great dim sum!
- Sweet and Sour Shrimp
- They serve shark fin soup. We won't e coming back until that's off the menu
- I ate here before. I missed their bakery.
- The Mandarin Spicy Beef will change your life!
- The dim sum menu is all you need!
- Spring rolls and cream cheese rangoons are must haves!
- Jampong aka Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup warms you up on a cold day. Goes well with Asahi beer to keep a lid on things.
- Happy hour Volcano Punch. Do it!
- Mandarin Spicy Shrimp! Eat it!
- Every bread and pastry I've had here is delicious...Chinese bakeries and the bakeries in Japan are very similar...buy everything!! :)
- Voted by Boise Weekly readers as the Best of Boise 2010.
- Great steamed buns and bake goods.
- Steamed pork buns will fill you up for less than three bucks!
- If u like spicy u should try the Sea Food Noodles In Both it's BOMB.COM
- Non menu item. The Generals chicken stir fried. Very yummy.