313@somerset #B3-33/34 (313 Orchard Road)
- Affordable and yummy Japanese food! Must order the pork set as shown in my picture !
- I love yayoiken it's very close to the real Japanese taste!! And the ambience just reminds me of cafe in Japan <3 watch out for bones in Saba miso! Every item on the menu is delicious :P
- The food especially the Tuna and vegetables are disgusting.....
- Everything is ordered via the little computer at the table, including cold and hot water. Service was good and food served was fast!
- The Pork mix toji teishoku was salty, recommended for pork lovers. Chawanmushi was special as it was a vegetable steamed egg. Saba shio teishoku's fish was fresh but be careful cos there r bones.
- Affordable authentic Japanese set meals. I upgraded the miso that came with my tonkatsu to a bowl of kaijirua clam chowder. Worth it.
- So disappointing.
- Good food. Reasonable price. Cold greeting (:
- Dinner. Awesome miso soup!
- Good food, cheap, authentic, free flow of jap rice
- Food is average, serving wise: my grandma can even make ice milo faster LOL BUT banana yoghurt smoothie is great. :):)
- Reasonable price n yet delicious. Loved the mixed grill set.
- Reasonable price,..add rice all you can eat.
- Enjoy free flow white rice with set meal order. Self-service on refill white rice. Maybe can consider giving an empty bowl upon serving will do. Haha...
- Saba shioyaki at $6.90. Worth it!
- Enjoy the buta shogayaki set! Yum and cheap!