Yamato Japanese Restaurant
- You will never find a more wretched hive of scum & villainy. This is the worst Japanese restaurant ever! Horrible customer service!
- Great food awesome seafood salad n sushi
- I enjoyed the Teppan Seafood Diablo
- Chkn teriyaki is good
- Yamato used to give you a complimentary dessert and take your picture if it was someone's birthday. Now you get absolutely nothing if you go there on your birthday, except they sing to you.
- My favorite sushi place in Ventura County. The BSCR is so good; I always order double baked scallops! But, beware, there's usually a dinner rush.
- Food prices are great. Service is great. Chefs are quiet and cool.
- Try the sushi pizza. Small portions for great prices!
- the restrooms are made for tiny people. as soon as you open the stall door it hits the toilet!
- Horrible service. Waiters don't speak any English. Foods good tho
- Spicy Tuna &/or Salmon Hand Roll(s) + Soy Paper + Happy Hour Drinks Specials = Can you find my picture on the wall?
- Good sushi restaurant. You can eat different dishes, offered in small serving size.