122-1208 Homer St. (at Davie St.)
Vancouver, BC V6B 2Y5
- Omg the white chocolate gelato is amazing!!
- Not as good as Bella Gelato
- Red velvet gelato!
- Wifi password: frittata . If you can't connect ask them they'll reset the access point for you.
- I loved the salted caramel ice cream here!
- Very nice caf with yummy ice cream. Good for a change when you getting tired of JJ Beans and co.
- Tried pineapple & coconut flavours together for a pia colada gelato, was heavenly! Highly recommend this place, definitely my favourite in Yaletown! Lots of flavours creamy & delicious!!
- Been coming here for years. Great service. Try gelato affogato
- Great variety and delicious =P
- Toasted marshmallow! Whaaaat
- Cosy place, has an aisle seating area for patrons with dogs. Excellent coffee and gelato, as well as loaves, croissants and paninis.
- Blood orange and toasted marshmallow for the win!
- Try the Pineapple And Ginger Gelato - One scoop pineapple + one scoop ginger = two scoops of deliciousness
- Highly reccomend te limoncello gelatto!
- The coffee and breakfast wrap is pretty good, but their pastries are from Costco so don't bother with those.
- The BEST gelato in town, delicious flavours and creamy texture!
- best espresso in Vancouver hands down!
- just want a small scoop? get a kids' sized gelato. no waffle cone though :(