Yale New Haven Food Carts
Cedar St. (York St.)
New Haven, CT 06520
- Be extra friendly with Thai Jasmine and she'll LOAD on extra food! 4 items instead of 3? No problem!
- The arepa cart will give you salad with your arepa in lieu of rice & beans if you ask.
- Love the Kati Roll cart for Bengali style "burritos"! Ay Salsa's arepas are phenomenal as well.
- Choose wisely.
- They are delicious good food with really reasonable price. The best one is the halal food providing by a Moroccan. He is extremely nice and his foods are awesome!! Highly recommended!
- I am a huge fan of Jon's Lunch.He has great salads.Not far from Yale New Haven Hospital
- Dr. Jung's Kimchi Corner and Thai Jasmine are my typical go-to carts. I also enjoy the Ali-baba's (recently moved to near the York Street traffic light) Lemon Chicken as well.
- Great selections from all different vendors. 20 or30 choices.
- The carts pull up during lunch time in Yale medical campus... Mostly Asian food but the majority sell tasty food.. My favorite is Mamoun's
- Dr. Jung is the man!
- Bring your appetite. Don't be afraid to walk down the block to find exactly what you're craving today.
- Two veggie Kati rolls for $5... Comes with a water bottle. Scrumtrilescent.
- The guy selling Gyros poisoned me yesterday. Next time pass Tarbash's cart on by
- "Thai Awesome" is amazing. Have the Pad Thai and Garlic Chicken!
- The Peeking Edo cart with the blue umbrella has the best veggie food IMHO. it also has Bubble Tea in the summer.
- Ali Baba, lemon chicken with and extra shimi kabalb. Worth the wait.
- The Indian food cart is excellent!!