16351 Ford Rd Ste C-118 (Mercury Dr)
Dearborn, MI 48126
- Great $10 lunch specials!
- Good sushi, come at lunch.
- Great sushi and some very original rolls! The bento boxes are a great deal! Avoid the lunch rush and go a little after 1. The difference is night and day!
- Tabouli on sushi? Oh yes, it is good.
- What kinda weird ass funky hours is this? People don't want to eat Sushi between 3-5: 30? Bad business Kabuki or O'sushi here I come
- The best sushi hands down
- Most sushi rolls are ok, seaweed salad is meh. Presentation is nice but the iPad menus aren't really well laid out and the place is kind of over-hyped.
- Excellent food (especially after sex), staff is friendly and the service was fast
- The Sumo Roll
- Sushi, fried rice
- Omg this place is the best place to eat sushi. all the roles are great. The fire cracker and the Sunday morning roles r a must! Friendly service and amazing manager. Great for lunch with friends
- My first time ordering from Xushi Ko, and I am VERY VERY VERY impressed with presentation and service. The sashimi is amazing! And the serving sizes are generous as well. Great prices, wide variety.
- Best sushi by far. We like it more than noble fish whichbis ouelr #2 spot!
- Fast service,reasonable cost and good food.
- The rolls are very good but the chicken, steak and lobster tail were also very delicious and cooked perfectly I must add.
- One of my favorite places to go I love the Sunday morning and the Vegas roll...my two favorite rolls hands down.
- Great sushi and even better prices, I highly recommend it!
- Do not order the vegetable tempura. It's the most unappetizing meal ever invented.
- Dinner was amazing until we ordered the fried ice cream. DISASTER!!! The ice cream was so hard we couldn't cut into it to eat it!! DONT ORDER THIS!!!
- Consistent quality and good ambiance. Good work meeting place