Xuan Sushi (玄鮨)
- Amazing Hamachi desu!
- Amazing sushi restaurant, highly recommended. Get a seat at the sushi bar and ask for exec chef C.K. Cheng when booking and leave the ordering up to him.
- This place is a complete rip off... Totally overpriced.. Don't come here!
- Good for lunch. Amazingly fresh sashimi in the chirashi bowl set priced at approx $330. Must try.
- Decent lunch sets. Good sushi in the area, similar to sushi kuu.
- Quality and value for set lunch is a good match! Like the uni, roe and negitoro don!
- Great lunch set. The sushi set is highly recommended
- Shells sashimi, sake
- I'm all for wallet-buster meals but this was just obscenely expensive and the food was just average. Stay away.
- Good quality sushi, not cheap!
- My favorite lunchtime spot for a fix of uni, salmon roe & minced toro on rice! Always super friendly service. Tops for excellent quality (though not the cheapest) Japanese food above Wyndham Street.
- Had sushi set lunch ($300), with mini chawamushi (nothing to write home about) and the sushi set was just avg. quality. Miso soup was avg. I would much rather spend the same amount at Sushi Sase!!
- The Chirashi bowl is the perfect lunch when craving some Japanese food. A little pricey, but worth it. Good service too.
- order the wagyu sukiyaki...
- Fresh sushi with excellent service. But it is not cheap.