647 Mount Pleasant Rd. (at Hillsdale Ave. E)
Toronto, ON M4S 2N2
- Amaretto!! Yum!
- The best pistachio gelato in the city! Closest match I've found to the gelato I've had in Italy.
- Pancetta and Caramel are SUPERB!!!! The Pancetta is basically italian unsmoked bacon, crisped, then brittled and mixed into a sor tof caremal tasting gelato SOOO Good!
- Want a deliciously weird gelato experience? Match the spicy chocolate with the limoncello. It's sweet, creamy, tangy, and spicy all at the same time!
- The Pistachio is a must-have!
- I've been a customer here for years and it's definitely my favourite gelato place in the area. Their chocolate, hazelnut, lemon, coffee, and banana are some of my favourites. Pretty pricey though.
- Authentic gelato with very Italian flavors (nutty flavours). Closest you'll get in Toronto to the real deal.
- This is where you go if you want some authentic Italian gelato in Toronto. I would still drive across the city just to come here.
- So yummy!! 3 flavors for a median.
- The owner is rude. My friend only want a sm. gelato & he rolled his eyes.She didn't want a huge gelato.We don't want to give this guy anymore of our money. The gelato wasn't even that good.Thumbs down
- Besides from my classics of amaretto , pistachio, and nocciola... the lemon biscotti gelato is amazing!
- Nocciola and pistachio for sure if you're feeling a little nutty.
- One of the best gelato places in T.O.!
- Pistachio gelato is my fave.
- Not so great any more, It cannot compare with Gelato Simply Italian on Yonge.
- Spicy Chocolate and Pistachio are superb!!!
- Spicy Chocolate is a must-try. You will not regret. :)
- Fantastic! Can't go wrong!
- Maracuj: great summer flavor!