The Wreck Galley & Grill
58835 Overseas Hwy
Marathon, FL 33050
- Good food, big portions. Wed stop again on our way to Key West. Seat yourself & theyll take care of you. Not fastest service but good for a leisurely stop. Cat walking around is Ziggy & hes a cutie
- Waited for 20 minutes no server. :(
- BEST KEY LIME PIE EVER!!!
- Get the thai chili grouper. Yummy
- You'll need iced tea after playing with the dolphins at the DRC! This is your happy place to eat Florida style.
- Like pretty much the best ever. Perfect stopping point making your way to Key West. Open, airy, and sportsy.
- I wait ALL year to come here!! They have an awesome Grilled Mahi sandwich! You MUST HAVE their Key Lime Pie!! It truly IS the BEST!!
- The BEST!!! Key lime pie.. Creamy and a perfect balance of sweet and tart...
- Waited and waited and no service so we left!
- The ruben is a little dry ask for a side of thousand island gator bites so good
- The calamari is excellent. Fried grouper is absolute perfection.
- Get the Fresh Fried Conch app!! Deliciouss if you like conch. (not conch fritters, which are also good but not what I'm talking about)
- Get the blackened grouper sandwich with fries. Best fish sandwich on the planet.
- The grouper is incredible here. Great pitstop on drive to Key West
- The food is not bad. But the service is pretty spotty and slow
- A bit pricey, $50 for 2 for lunch. The BLT was ok but dry, the orange colored sauce they served with, way too spicy for me. Husband didn't care for his mahi-mahi sand. Off day? Potato skin app was ok
- I've passed this place many times. Took a chance and tried it out. Food was below par. Had the ribs. Definitely precooked and reheated. Ordered a beer and it was stale. Never took it off my bill.
- a "must visit" each time we go to the keys. we always stop to add a dollar to the cleveland browns pennant on the ceiling. good food, average beer, amazing people.
- Loved the very casual open air seating. Grouper sandwich was pretty good. Friendly service.
- The wreck fish sandwich is amazing. Also make sure you say hi to ziggy the cat he loves to have a chat with the customers.