- Whoa. I grew up in Xi'an and these lamb skewers are nearly identical to the Muslim street vendors'.
- Get at least 4 skewers the spicy lamb is def the way to go. The quails legs are also bomb At $1.50 a skewer it just can't be beat.
- Lamb skewers
- Tofu skewers available and tasty!
- Street meat
- It's $1.50 for a skewer which consists of 3 pieces. 50c for a piece that small isn't all that worth it, but is good enough for a rare treat.
- Lamb skewers and cabbage are so yummy! 1.50 per skewer; great snack
- Really good food and super cheap! Just make sure they give you the right thing, they gave my boyfriend something totally different from what he was asking for.
- Bomb lamb skewers
- The Quail eggs were tasty!
- The spicy is quite spicy. Loaded up with cumin and chili. Get a minimum of 4.