World Street Kitchen
- The Yum Yum Bowl is one of the best street food dishes of 2010.
- Everything is amazing!
- Korean BBQ BANGKOK Burrito!
- The Yum Yum Bowl is one not to miss!!
- run by the wahdi family (of saffron). try everything, it's all good.
- Bangkok Burrito with tofu. Giggity.
- Yum yum with Tofu is wonderful.
- The tofu banh mi is perfect-even if you're a carnivore
- Hibiscus drink is amazing. So is yum yum bowl
- try the kofta meatball sub...amazing
- The vegan tofu crispy burrito is delicious.
- I'll try it
- Their Yum Yum Rice Bowls are simply amazing. I personally love their OG grilled chicken with an extra egg (+$1) and extra meat (+$3), with the Korean BBQ beef bowl being a close second.
- My favorite food truck downtown. It's a high end alternative.
- Yum yum rice bowl!
- If you need something sweet to get you through the afternoon, try the killer salted caramel ice cream sandwich--it's cream with a burnished copper soul tucked between two chocolate discs.
- The Red curry burrito is amazing!
- Korean BBQ burrito was savory and delicious but also very rich. Save half of it for lunch tomorrow!
- Voted top 10 street eats! Every dish this truck serves is a flavor assault on the senses, like the aggressively spicy jerk seasoning on the tender beef that's then cooled with fresh slaw
- Voted top 10 street eats! Every dish this truck serves is a flavor assault on the senses, like the aggressively spicy jerk seasoning on the tender beef that's then cooled with fresh slaw.