Steakhouse, Lounge, Bar
$ $ $ $
- Amazing chilled out rooftop ! They have a really good kitchen as well ! Try cocktails (Oakhill for lads & Sunrise for ladies!) and champagne BUT strongly to avoid the Henessy!
- Good place for steak. Wonderful views. Better at left side.
- ! ....
- Amazing view of HK..nice rooftop bar, just loved it !!
- Tavolo d'angolo, dopo un aperitivo in terrazza al 32' piano... gustare un filetto con gamberoni stufati! Un'esperienza da non perdere!!! 10 e lode
- Try the lamb, it's tender and well seasoned.
- The open-air rooftop bar is perfect for a pre-dinner drink. Chilled out and with a splendid view of the surroundings. Wanchai certainly looks better from up here.
- Bring your own drink and come after they are close.
- Great 360 degree view from the rooftop. The food is decent enough and nice ambience.
- Full view of Victoria Harbour to Happy Valley. Amazing. Cowboy Steak, 24-ounce. Wow.
- , , . , .
- Head right to the top for an amazing roof top bar. Crowded on a Friday and Saturday night but get there early to get a giod seat.
- Closed for rainy season till march 15th
- Best steak in Hong Kong !!
- Can get a lil chilly bring a cardigan
- Great view! Definitely worth of visit, cocktails about 100hk$
- Expensive, cramped and very noisy - view is great
- If u u go just for the view and one drink, tell them that u ate downstairs or they will make u buy a bottle. Pretty weak.
- Great rooftop bar for pre-dinner drinks, steaks are yummy but the melting chocolate fondant is to DIE for!