The Woodside Deli
Deli / Bodega
4 N Washington St (at W. Montgomery Ave.)
Rockville, MD 20850
- The matzoh ball soup is the best around.
- Kids 10 & under eat free on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 5pm til close.
- Everything is quite good here, but the sandwiches and matzo ball soup are superb. Rockville finally has a genuine deli.
- Cheese steak was the best I've had in Rockville
- Breakfast is great all-day long plus you can't go wrong with their Reubens!
- Closes at 5 PM on Mondays.
- Free pickles if you dine in. You have to try the pickles!!!
- Eat huge portions for weekend breakfast, then go home and pass out.
- Breakfast and lunch.
- Great homestyle flavors! Had the Salisbury steak and onion rings and they were both delicious!
- Very helpful and friendly staff!
- Grand Slam FTW!
- Breakfast here is good they serve it all day!
- Try the Bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich
- Try the Homefries
- Try the Pickles
- Try the Everything Bagel
- The fries are amazing! Nom nom nom