Woodlot Restaurant & Bakery
New American, Italian, Bakery
$ $ $
293 Palmerston Ave. (at College St.)
Toronto, ON M6J 2J3
- Go at the end of the night and you may be lucky enough to bring home any fresh-baked bread they haven't used that day.
- Mmmm Fresh Bread. Watch how it's done at Woodlot: http://goo.gl/eE80M
- Definitely try the whey-fed Pork chop and the ember hen-o's-wood mushrooms, you won't be disappointed.
- The fresh baked bread alone is worth the visit. Unlike most Italian spots, they have a separate entirely vegetarian menu. Nothing vegan on it, but they can accommodate vegans. Reservations reco'd.
- Best gnocchi I've ever had
- Two words: Sourdough Bread.
- The food is middle of the road. The cocktails are terrible! You people are crazy. Stop drinking the kool-aid!
- Nutella croissants are decadently delicious.
- Bakery tip: cin-na-mon buns. Set your alarm and go. They're ridiculous
- Excellent food. Try the papardelle w/ wild boar. The bread is the best in Toronto.
- The scones are out of this world good. I'm not even a big scone fan and I'm in love
- Outstanding vegetarian menu. Order the Red Fife pappardelle with wild mushrooms and boozy shallots.
- used to be my absolute favorite special / celebration / date spot in the city; still amazing but quality has gone down a little in both food and service
- Small and cozy, perfect for date night or a small group of friends. A concise menu with great vegetarians options or you could share any of their delicious plates!
- Awesome sides and mains. The peppers are super good.
- They offer a couple of vegan options but mostly vegetarian, no vegan dessert.
- Great food , lovely candlelight
- Best French onion soup I've ever had.
- Great smell from wood burning oven! Interesting spin on simple dishes.
- Everything we had was delicious, but the treat board of assorted little desserts at the end of the night was the showstopper.