The Wooden Spoon
American, Breakfast, Diner
7007 US - 1
Middle Keys, FL
- The best breakfast anywhere! Period! Enid said!
- Biscuits and gravy? Perfect. Pancakes? Perfect! Party melt? Perfect.
- Bacon omelette is freaking awesome. And they don't screw you on the bacon. Love this place
- Best biscuits n gravy I have had since leaving North Carolina when I was a Marine! Ooh-Rah!
- The best diner to have breakfast in the middle keys!
- Best american pancakes ever!! Oatmeal and Bread were great as well. Really love this place even though it might not look that great from the outside.
- Buttermilk pancakes
- Excellent food, but the homemade breads are phenomenal!
- Just OK, many other places that are better. I got the biscuits & gravy, the biscuits were dry and the gravy was not hot, warm at best which was odd because the order came out quickly after ordering?
- Went for breakfast. Eggs were perfect over medium, huge and thick ham steak, grits were a bit dry, the biscuit was big and delicious! Coffee was good. Come with a big appetite.
- Big food for breakfast and good
- Best breakfast on the island! Home fries, biscuits and sausage gravy are perfectly made. The coffee is excellent and the waitstaff is super friendly. Once ordered, you will have your meal in 5 minutes
- Everything is yummy..the oatmeal is great.
- Have the banana pancakes.
- Yummy breakfast.
- Best Reuben ever!
- It doesn't look like much, but this place is quick, cheap and has delicious food. And they actually have Frank's Red Hot!
- The Spooner Burger is really juicy and has so much flavor! It's a lot of burger though!
- The veggie melt was delicious! Full of grilled spinach, onions, peppers, tomatoes, and swiss. Cover it with Frank's Red Hot sauce and wash it all down with sweet tea.