The Woodbury Cafe
803 Bielenberg Dr
Woodbury, MN 55125
- Local eggs and fresh bread makes every morning better!
- The Caprese Benedict is a must-try.
- Food is always good! Good price, too! Always waiting for a seat when you get there but no longer than 15 minutes
- Awesome food and service!
- The Crab Cake Benedict is incredible!
- Great paleo breakfast bowl. Great coffee.
- Food was quick, coffee was good. But the Eggs Benedict was mediocre.
- Good breakfast for anytime of the day!
- Caprese eggs Benedict was amazing!! The basil pesto hollandaise was incredible. Onion rings are giant and cooked perfectly, no onion slipping out. Great service too, definitely going back!!
- Delicious food. Great service. Best breakfast food in town. Great coffee!
- Awesome breakfast and lunch menu. Coffee is delicious!
- Slow service. They use dial-up for their credit card machine so be ready to wait another 10-20min after you give them your card. Would not recommend, food is average.
- Really good food, owned by the same people as 50th and France cafe
- Eggs cooked to perfection and awesome bacon. Coffee is good too. Great for a meeting, family breakfast or catching up on chow. :-)
- Everything including service
- Great place to get breakfast. Get here early for breakfast because it gets busy
- Their brunch here is amazing! They also have fresh squeezed orange juice!
- This place is staffed by an army of tiny teenage girls who are all wearing yoga pants.
- Crab Cakes Benedict--MUST TRY! YUM!