Wong Chi Kei (黃枝記)
B/F, 10-12 Stanley St
+852 2869 1331
- Good stop for a quick lunch. Wontons, noodles and soup noodle dishes are all good. Nothing fancy.
- Wi-Fi 28691131
- When the door opens its like a wind tunnel! Dont sit at tables in front of the door!
- Noodle here was great! Convenient location and decor was good for the price
- Famous for their wonton noodles.
- Famous for its soup noodles, my favourite is wonton flat rice noodles and congee. They have lots of set lunch choices including fry noodles and rice.
- wonton is the best and beef too
- Pig's Giblet Congee to die for.....
- The best congee on HK Island...
- Was told they've shifted?
- I don't recommend this place. Definitely overrated.
- Delicious crap congee.
- Noodles suplied by the bamboo noodle master??
- Tasty Wanton and Shrimp Dumpling soup. Also love their chili condiments, just perfect balance between sweet and spicy. ;-)
- Very clean better than macau!
- WiFi pass - 28922271