Wolfgang Puck Express
New American, Italian, American
- Great... Real.... Food.... Great for jet setters
- Woodfired pizza. As good as airport food gets.
- Freshest food at DIA in a sea of poor options...
- The roasted veggie sandwich with mixed greens is awesome and less than $13 with tax! Travel win.
- Only a five minute wait for some kickass pizza.
- If you are stuck at the Denver airport and need to eat this is one of the best places around. You have to look for Wolfgang Puck's on the second floor, but it is worth it.
- Food was great. Cheesecake a let down. Get the Mac n cheese!
- The tortilla soup here is amazing! Get it!
- Awesome. Try a pizza!
- If the food line is long, sit at the bar and order there.
- Pizza cooks are jerks! Ordering is an ordeal! Left and found an easier place to do business!
- The pepperoni pizza and a glass of Pinot nior is perfect!
- Grab a seat at the bar, order a drink and you can get your food without waiting in line. Pizza is indeed awesome.
- Smoked salmon pizza is fantastic
- Good food for an airport, prices not horrid either. Remember there are no metal utensils in the airport so you might want to avoid ordering anything you might typically want a steak life for. ;)
- Every airport needs one of these. Smoked salmon pizza for breakfast? Effing rad.
- Some of the best airport food you can get.
- Great Pizza!
- order mixed drinks and tip big. They don't use automatic pouring machines!
- Only Pucks i can find that still serves salmon pizza!!