4912 W Emerald St (Orchard)
Boise, ID 83706
- Local Local Local!!
- Order the House Noodle, it is the best noodle and a great variety of ingredients
- You'll have to wait a bit of time before receiving your food. Everything is made from scratch.
- The house noodle and Mongolian beef were both well worth the wait and due to the wait the fried rice was free. I didn't know bbq pork and seeds could be so fresh & great! Very nice people too.
- Love this place look for my review on trip advisor .
- If asked "Rice or noodles", the correct answer is "noodles please". The rice is fine but the noodles rule.
- Service incredibly slow. Glacial. But...the food was so amazing that I instantly forgot about the wait. Order an appetizer, drink, bring a friend and enjoy the food after the wait. Worth it!! A+++++++
- Order the house fried rice! The best fried rice in town. Or the house chicken if you like an authentic taste of real Ginger!
- Yellow Curry was delicious!
- I didn't think anyone could screw up sweet and sour chicken but this place did.