Wishing Well Shave Ice
Desserts, Food Truck
Hanalei, HI 96714
- Great flavors and the ice is a great consistency. You pretty much can't go wrong here an treat yourself by adding a scoop of ice cream to your shave ice
- passion fruit and lychee is the move.
- Love making any shave ice into a "sweetie"! Sweetened condensed milk & shredded coconut :]
- Coconut over macadamia nut ice cream can't be beat!
- Kids get free gummy worm topping
- Had shaved ice at 3 different places. Hands down the BEST. Try the hibiscus- lime. Very refreshing.
- Closes at 5.
- Go traditional. Its much sweeter and add a touch of snow cap to the top.
- Organic shave ice. Fave: tropical bliss: sub papaya-lime for coconut syrup
- The design of this place is ridiculously charming. Everyone in town will tell you to come here for the best shaved ice in town. I loved it.
- Dragon fruit flavor was so good
- So so shaved ice ... 2x the price and half the deliciousness of Wailua shaved ice. Friendly staff.
- The Cold Brew iced coffee here is fantastic & so smooth!
- $12 for shaved ice? I gotta get into this business! The blueberry basil flavor was incredible - and do not miss the Macadamia Nut Ice Cream.
- The ginger syrup is great!
- Best shaved ice on Kauai (I tried 6 places)! Get the organic, it's not as sweet.
- Organic flavors for shave ice and nice special flavors!
- The Tropical Bliss, with passion fruit syrup, coconut flakes, shave ice, and creamy macadamia nut ice cream, is the bomb.
- Friendly staff. Wasn't thrilled with the cold brew with simple syrup. Liked the fresh fruit option.
- Ice cream on the bottom, natural syrups topped with coconut cream. Nummmmmy