Winery, Vineyard, Scenic Lookout
- The now sold out Triple Black Slopes Pinot Noir is my fave, 2010 will be out in the spring, so act fast before it's all gone!
- Best staff ever! Ask them to explain all the tasting notes.
- If you buy two bottles, your $20 flight is free.
- One of the best Oregon Pinots & tasting rooms! Ask for Sherry & get the cheese plate. Amazing views to sip your wine
- For making such high quality wines, their attitudes were kind and humble. Excellent staff. The estate was one of my favorites, silent and peaceful. Cheese plate and a tasting on their porch. Do it.
- The Pinot Noir Dijon Clone 113 was very tasty!
- The staff certainly could have pretended they wanted us to be there a little more...