$ $ $ $
- Fantastic contemporary American cuisine set in a beautiful rustic Western lodge. Plenty of fresh seafood and game dishes and well-inspired fare. Call ahead for reservations during the high season
- Portions are small but food is delicious. Go for the buffalo ribs if they have it in the menu. Local beers are also a good drink to pair their food!
- Eggs Benedict is awesome
- This place is impeccable! The service was great. I loved the rustic dcor. If you dine here just remember it is very pricey but you get your money's worth. Chefs are awesome!
- Pheasant saltimbocca and black diamond martini was to die for
- "Nice Wine list and loved the Elk Short Loin" -Eric Pham-Dinh
- Everything was awesome. Best osso busco Ive had in a long time.