Wild Goat Bistro
- sit at the window bar/seat. great view of town and the hills of sonoma county!
- This is one of a few high quality restaurants we have found in the area with a large assortment of fresh made gluten free items. Its cute, near waterfront, good service, and excellent food.
- Fig & Goat cheese salad is great
- Best food and people! Ask scout!
- Best thin crust pizza in Petaluma, dine in seating is awkward though. Recommend for parties of 4 or less
- Pizza!!! They can be shared by two people
- Salads are SANFRANTASTIC
- Walked by at saw scrupulously looking salads. Time to eat
- Incredible seasonal locally sourced meals. Wonderful selection including farm to table delicacies and vegetarian /gluten free options. Perfect for everyone on a special evening.
- All the food was great.
- Thin crust pizza and the special turkey sandwich! Yum
- Friendly authentic, fresh food.
- Great salads & cosy vibe. Meatball starter perfect for toddlers.
- I always get the sandwiches. Menu changes seasonally, but never disappoints.
- What a hidden gem. So cute!
- Try the Foglifter Pizza (via @Foodspotting)
- Meat balls and goat cheese plate
- Great gluten free options like this pizza. Also sandwich breads.
- Best gluten free Mediterranean pizza I ever had!
- Awesome, fresh and organic food. Fantastic food.