White Star Ale House
$ $ $
- They have gluten-free buns, flatbreads, and pasta
- Pick Whitestar for your next business meeting. They offer a variety of booths & tables that make a good spot to talk business and jot big thoughts. The beer only acts as creative juice.
- Happy hour 10 to midnight great beer selection!
- Average food, beers selection fine.
- Great food but can get very loud to the point you can't hear across the table.
- Awesome food...great selection of draft beers...and 1/2 price happy hour...doesn't get much better...
- Definitely check out the reverse happy hour from 10-12 with live music on the weekends
- Beer list is amazing. Servers are nice. Food is good. However, it took way too long to get my meal. They were super nice about it and made up for it. So I will go back and give them another try.
- Great beer selection. Food was very good as well. Not packed when we were there but the service was very good.
- Mom's baked cheesy potatoes are really delicious!!!!
- La cerveza Milk Stout y el pollo al pistache son excelentes!!! Para mejorar el pollo, yo le quitara tanto empanizado; me pareci un poco excesivo
- Great food and great beer list. Loved the bbq pork.
- Ladies night on thurday after happy hour (after 6pm). 1/4 off house wines (1.50)
- Disappointing. Sat at the bar and the vibe was like we were at a funeral. Very unlike the previous visit where we had a wonderful waitress. Perk up bartenders!
- Good place for a beer and happy hour.
- American Restaurant and Bar
- Great apps and mains. During wine night, they tend to sell out of the popular bottles.
- Get the cheesy potatoes with your entre.... mmmmm
- Half price drinks on weekdays for happy hour. Service is not very attentive unless you are at the bar
- Sat at a table for more than 10 minutes and nobody came to serve us so we left.