The White House Grill
712 N Spokane St (at Seltice Way)
Post Falls, ID 83854
- GARLIC, GARLIC & MORE GARLIC
- Awesome kabobs
- Prepare yourself to frolic blissfully in the garlic while you become completely unaware of the intoxicating scent you radiant. I Love this place! .
- Deep Fried Feta....so good
- It's ALL GOOD!
- They leave the tails on the shrimp here
- It's not on the menu, but if you love feta like me, you must order the Spring Bowl. Start with a deep-fried feta appetizer, too! :)
- Try the turkish cigars as an appetizer.
- Everything garlic!
- Romantic atmosphere and good food
- You can't go wrong with anything on the menu. Some particularly good dishes are the Mixed Grill, the Chicken Curry Kabobs and the Spring Bowl. This is by far my favorite place in the area
- Try Curried Chicken Ravioli. Wow! It's perfect taste. Unbelievable!
- Best tiramisu I've ever had.
- Try the Turkish Cigars!
- Gyros and their garlic is just awesome!!!!
- Always fantastic. Had the Buftek, amazing flavor, just like everything else on their menu
- Try the Spring Bowl is delicious
- Order the mixed grill the sea bass is the best around.
- Omg everything. Have the salmon. It's amazing.
- amazing, amazing... sooo romantic, filing, great food!!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!