1206 Raritan Rd. (at Central Ave.)
Clark, NJ 07066
- 2 large cheeseburgers and cheese fries. Do it.
- Where do I start? They don't have sprite or 7up, which was an immediate disaster. The temperature is set to ice cube so make sure you bring a sweater. And they ran out of cheese. I won't be returning.
- Great place for a calorie loaded cheese burger with fries! It is not something u can do weekly without working out!!!!
- Sit at the counter. Like stepping back into time.
- Fries r a bit of a disappointment, but their cheeseburgers and Taylor ham egg and cheese r awesome. The best thing in Clark lol
- I have gone here once and need to hit this place up more often on a blue moon occasion bc the cheeseburgers and fries are delish.
- Get lite fried onions on your cheese burger one of the best places to get a burger in the state
- They make a decent Taylor ham sandwich.
- Did I mention anything you try is excellent
- No one that works here is in danger of ever being called nice. But the formula for success is there but don't count on service with a smile.
- Best cheese fries!!! Order fries xtra crispy so they dont sog. They pour a ton of cheese on them. You wont be disappointed..
- Shit hole. The end.
- Solid burger choice. Comes on a hard roll. Thin patty. Fries are good. Recommend the California style.
- Too small space and has a very heavy smell inside.
- We love the burgers and breakfasts!
- pretty good esp if your drunk !
- Pretty much my favorite place of all time
- California cheeseburger special ! Oh my
- Small burger w fried onion pickles ketchup...never risky
- Make Sure You Go In Here On A friday night 10pm on and u and your friends order western omletes or anyother variation of egg platter they have