Fast Food, Burgers
- We drove all the way from KC for this. Totally worth it!
- I too came in from kc just too have it
- That's right: you're checking-in here at 1:30 in the morning for a specific reason. Maybe it's hunger. Maybe it's booze. Either way, you know you're not leaving without a Crave Case. Here's to you.
- I JUST DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN! We need a White Castle in Denver!
- If it's good enough for Harold and Kumar, it's good enough for me!
- It is freaking White Castle. The only tip is.. do not debate.. just get the fucking crave case already.. DO IT.. DO IT!!
- Great staff here. Very friendly and considerate.
- First meal of the new year... Aww yeah!
- You're probably not checking into White Castle for your health, but, remember, a White Castle has 7 grams of fat. So, with a little discipline, you can enjoy White Castle without busting your gut!
- Time for a Crave Case!
- Nothing better than a sack of sliders.
- Food was good but the restaurant was nasty every table was dirty and no napkins. Just awful the place was not really busy. Unacceptable for any manager to allow the dining room to be that bad.
- Belly bombers
- Reasonable prices. I spent five bucks and left stuffed. #Word
- Thank God for this one! Before it opened, I had to get mine in STL or buy frozen. Love this place!
- They have breakfast too with a real fried egg on the sandwich mmmmm
- Take the bottom piece of bread off two burgers the press the top part together. Reduces grease a lot.
- My first non STL White Castle. Anticipation is keeping me wait.
- Hold your breath because this place stinks.
- Crave pack wish there was one in jc