When Pigs Fly
1378 Beacon St
Brookline, MA 02446
- Ever had chocolate bread?? Try a sample!
- The red pepper hummus bread and chocolate bread are my favorites!
- Tuesdays you can get $2 German Sourdough. They sometimes have other specials too. The bread is always worth it and better than what you get in stores at comparoble prices.
- Lots of kinds of great bread
- Come early for the best selections!
- The best bread in the world!
- The staff is very friendly and let you try as many samples of the freshly made bread they have.
- Get the Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie.
- Awesome bakery with really good bread varieties (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- My favorite breads are the banana maple walnut with brown sugar and the rosemary & hot garlic oil
- If you bread or fish shopping do it here! Great.. Ask for the vegetable potato latke.
- Five words: salted caramel triple chocolate chunk
- Giant cookies the size of your face for $2!
- Ask for a taste of the new whole wheat grapenut date bread. Or the chocolate bread. Then buy a bread, 'cause you will want to by then.
- Great dinner rolls $.25 . Live like a King at a pauper's wage!